Puppy Training Requires YOU to Have Healthy Feet!June 20, 2019
What Does Sleep Actually do?April 3, 2020
Final Kick Ankle and Foot Clinic is now offering Telemedicine appointments. Get pain relief from the comfort of your home! Most insurance plans cover Telemedicine. Our team at Final Kick Ankle and Foot Clinic will call your insurance for prior authorization.
Call our clinic at (385) 770-7203 to schedule your first Telemedicine appointment!
An Easy Guide to Telemedicine
- Call Final Kick Ankle and Foot Clinic (385)-770-7203 to schedule a Telemedicine appointment as you would a normal office visit.
- We can diagnose and prescribe treatment protocols for the majority of foot and ankle conditions. These conditions include: heel pain, ankle sprains, Achilles tendonitis, nerve pain, stress fractures, arthritis, athlete’s foot.
- We will collect Your insurance information. From there, our staff will call your insurance company to authorize your Telemedicine appointment. Final Kick Ankle and Foot Clinic also offers cash-pay discounts for patients whose insurance is out of network, or who don’t have insurance.
- We will ask for your email address. We will email you a Healthcare Zoom meeting invitation link once we have you scheduled. You will simply click this link to start your Telemedicine visit.
- Zoom Healthcare Plan is HIPPA compliant. We protect your privacy.
- Sign into Zoom Healthcare 10 minutes prior to your Telemedicine appointment. If you are having difficulty logging in, our staff is here to help. Make sure you have a strong Internet connection.
- When your Telemedicine appointment starts, be in front of your computer camera. We will ask you to point to the painful areas on your feet and ankles. You will likely have to adjust your computer camera throughout the appointment.
- Once Dr. Selina Sekulic figures out your diagnoses, she can prescribe home physical therapy exercises, and activity modifications. She can also prescribe any necessary medications.
- We may suggest that you visit our office for x-rays if a definitive diagnoses can’t be obtained virtually. X-rays are used to evaluate structural deformities.
- We can order an MRI if we need more precise information about a soft tissue injury.
We can use Telemedicine to diagnoses and treat most foot and ankle conditions. However, we can best treat the following conditions in clinic:
1) Ingrown toenails
5) Scanning for Custom Orthotics